//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Monday, September 16, 2013

Choosing a Good Domain Name for your Website ( Free Infographic)

When it comes to Choosing a Good Domain Name for your Website (whether it be your business website, your personal blog, a non-profit, etc) you want people to come visit so want  as much Traffic to your site as possible and you want it to have natural SEO with keywords that highlight what your site is really all about.  Like for example TrafficMarketingDaddy.com I chose this name because:

1) I am Daddy of 2 beautiful children  - need I say more ?

2) This site is about internet marketing, online marketing, affiliate marketing, forum marketing, social media marketing, Pay Pay Click Marketing - get it Marketing.

3) Finally I want to show you how to get Traffic and perhaps get some of my own traffic with this name electing a domain name.

I have to admit that after 3 months of hosting this site I still have a lot of work to get the TrafficMarketingDaddy brand into the hearts and mind of my intended audience but I do get a lot of traffic or ( Google Analytics says I do anyway ) and I do feel that I am helping others learn what I learn daily which is a good start and I am making some a side income in the process which is a motivator to continue doing what I am doing but anyway

Choosing a Good Domain Name


for your Website


( Free Infographic)


choosing a domain name, choosing a good domain name

So when choosing a good domain name for your website striking a balance between the three most critical elements which I would describe as as keeping it (the name) simple, keeping it memorable and making sure the name is relevant is the goal that you need to strive for. A successful domain name creates a brand. It creates an instant recognizable factor that will attract the right kind of visitors that you are looking for and if you miss some or all of these components, you might just find yourself with a website that gets a lot of hits, but for all the wrong reasons.

So think hard, choose right, do your  research, research the competition, if it's too long and too complicated scrap the name and try to get a .com domain if you can, if not there is also .net, .biz, .org, .us and some sites still find success this way such as wikipedia.org, or del.icio.us but your best bet is .com or .net.

Check out this infographic below which was created by the admin @  http://www.whoishostingthis.com (click on Read More below)

No comments:

Post a Comment