//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Thursday, August 15, 2013

TrafficMarketingDaddy.com is 2 months Old now (Freebie - Science of Twitter Marketing)

Hi All - just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me in this venture of running an internet marketing blog and announce that (TMD) TrafficMarketingDaddy.com is now 2 months old (just about as old my newborn son Ivan Maximus Chiong who was born June 10 2013). So Happy 2 months to my son and this blog !! In Honor of the 2 month anniversary I just wanted to highlight some of the accomplishments of the past two months and I also have a freebie to give you called the Science of Twitter Marketing which I got from Hubspot.com. It is an informative presentation hosted on Slideshare.com. Please at the end of this post if you have any suggestions, tips, want to report a problem with the site - please let me know in the comment box below. Thank you and Enjoy the Freebie !!

TrafficMarketingDaddy.com is


2 months Old (So is my son) & A


Freebie - "Science of Twitter Marketing"










 

TMD's Accomplishments at 2 months Old


1) TrafficmarketingDaddy.com went from 0 post to 70 posts, This is # 71 !  ( that's more than 1 post a day)

2) We have gone from Alexa Rank of 23,000,000 (million) something to 674,603 and rising

3) Google has indexed about 517 pages and Bing has indexed only 22 pages (C'mon Bing ! Index some more)

4) Still working on attaining Google Page Rank of 1 but have been creating many backlinks and establishing this blog on several different blog directories, public forums, social media networks, social bookmarking networks, and driving traffic from every possible angle I can manage right now.  (also working on MozRank)

5) This site is running Wordpress on what they call the Carzilla theme with over 50 plugins (always fighting over which ones to get rid of or which ones can possibly slow this down) and I have established over 44 Categories and 300 Tags.

6) There is a Facebook like search engine for you to find things you are looking for easier. If you can't find something let me know and I will research it and add it to the site.

7) The TMD Newsletter signup is available for anyone who wants to be added to the newsletter or be notified when I have any updates to the site. You should see the Newsletter signup on the right hand side bar. Just pop in your Name and E-mail and you're set ! I promise I won't Spam you. Nothing but good stuff, free stuff, ways to make money legitimately and ways to get your business, your site, your brand established online and getting traffic!!

8) I also offering my e-book "30 Ways to Generate Traffic to your Website" for FREE - you just have to Like me on Facebook or Follow on Twitter.

Please let me know if you find any problems with the site


or have any tips or suggestions on how to improve it 


suggestions, traffic marketing daddy, trafficmarketingdaddy.com

Now onto the FREEBIE


"The Science of Twitter Marketing"


science of twitter marketing

Click here or the Pic above to view Free SlideShare

1 comment:

  1. With today’s business intelligence software, any qualified member of the organization can gain access to important company data such as business metrics, dashboards and other critical reports through mobile devices. As long as there is Internet access, important business data can be accessed and utilized by key people from the organization.

    ReplyDelete