//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Friday, June 27, 2014

FIELD AGENT App REVIEW - A Mystery Shopping App

Field Agent App Review - A Mystery Shopping App




Field agent is a fun mystery shopping app that is a quick, easy, and lucrative way to make money online. Anyone can be a Field Agent but  at this time it is only available on iPhone. As a Field Agent you are paid primarily to perform audits at various local stores. The majority of the jobs are at Wal Mart but I have also done shops at Kohl’s, Costco, Shopko, Target, and Best Buy. I have seen jobs at the Apple Store but I have not personally done any of them. With Field Agent you are asked to do a variety of different task such as take pictures, count out of stocks, and even test displays. Most jobs pay between $2 and $8 but I have seen them as high as $13 and as low as $1. The more complex the job is the more you will usually get paid. There are occasional Jobs that are just surveys that you can do from anywhere. In 1 year, I have completed 147 jobs and made a total of $728 from Field agent.

Field Agent Is Recommended


How Field Agent Works


When you log into the app you will generally see several jobs available in your area depending on how much of a distance away you set your filter. You can sort them by payout or by distance, from your current location or zip code. Jobs are on a first come first serve basis so make sure to check for them often. When you accept a job you are given only 2 hours to complete it, most jobs only take a few minutes once you arrive at the store. If you fail to complete a job in 2 hours or you supply inaccurate information it affects your agent score and you don’t get paid. Most of the time when jobs are not completed or are not accepted they are put back in queue for another Field Agent. After you complete a job for Field Agent it is usually put in for review, it generally only takes a few minutes to a few hours to have your work reviewed, after the Job has been reviewed and accepted you can request a payment at anytime you like. They pay you directly to your PayPal and they cover the fees. It can take up to 48 hours for them to process the payments.

How To Deal With Problems


Although the jobs are usually  straightforward there are times when the instructions are a little vague. I try to always provide all of the relevant info I can in the space that is available, I had 1 job (out of 148 that I have done as of this writing) rejected and I wasn’t paid for it, even though I believe the job wasn’t completely clear. I also had an experience while I was doing an audit at  a local Wal Mart where an employee saw me taking pictures and reported it to the store director. The store director came out with security and asked me to leave. When I inquired with Field Agent support I was told that we have permission to mystery shop at the corporate level but if we ask for permission at the store level it will negatively impact the results. I was still paid $13 for that audit even though the job was incomplete because it was not my fault. It is important to remember that as a Field Agent you are mystery shopping so you never want to let anybody know what you are doing.


Is There A Referral Program?


At this time there is no referral program. They claimed to be working on one over a year ago but it appears that they have grown enough for it not to be necessary,  I believe that way they are able to pay more to existing agents. Here is the link to get Field Agent in the App Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment