//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Thursday, June 26, 2014

ZAPPIDY REVIEW ( iPhone APPS THAT PAY )

Get Paid While You Shop


 

Zappidy by Datahound LLC. is an app that pays you to do micro jobs such as brief surveys and mystery shopping. Zappidy is very similar to Field Agent and the original version of GoSpotCheck. It is currently is only available for iPhone and iPad but there is an Android version in the works. I initially downloaded the original version of Zappidy in late 2010 or early 2011, after about a year of checking it and finding no jobs I deleted it. Recently Zappidy has changed ownership and become a very viable app with many micro jobs available. In the first two weeks since I downloaded Zappidy again I have been paid 26 times for a total of $114.21 in PayPal cash. I should mention that $16.21 was an accidental overpayment due to them working on getting the new payment system in order, I tried to return it but they said to keep it.

 

Zappidy Is Recommended


Zapiddy Rewview - How Zappidy Works


How Much Can You Earn?


So far all of the jobs that I have seen have paid between $1.00 and $6.00. The surveys that I have done have been in the $1.00 to $2.00 range and the actual mystery shops where I have needed to verify prices or find products at a particular store have paid between $4.00 and $6.00 each. I am sure that there will be different types of jobs in the future that pay different amounts as this service matures. There is currently a yearly earnings limit of $570.

Zappidy Jobs


What To do If The Job Cannot Be Completed As DescribedThe majority of the jobs so far have been very simple. All of the surveys have been very brief and asked mostly about personal preferences. The Mystery shops have required going to the store that the job is at to take a picture or multiple pictures and answering some questions about products or demos. All of the mystery shops that I have done have been pretty simple and they usually limit the number of pictures which is nice since taking too many pictures can get you in trouble with the stores. The majority of the jobs I have done were at WalMart but I have also done them at other stores including Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Fred Meyer and Costco.

Since this is a very new app that still has some bugs there are going to be times when there is no way to give the exact answers or pictures that the job is looking for. I have run across several jobs that there was no way to give the correct photo. At this time all photo questions require a photo even if it is not the one they are looking for. If you cannot take a correct photo or there is not the correct answer it is important to document any discrepancy and let them know what you have found. If your picture does not match what they expected and there is no way to give a reason in the app it would be a good idea to email support and let them know what happened. I suspect some of these things will get worked out pretty quickly.

Can You Reserve Jobs?



I have done some pretty intensive testing and at this time there does not appear to be a way to actually save jobs. You can put them into the “My Jobs” folder but there is a limited amount of slots for each job and they are released and allocated on a first come first served basis nationwide. I have found that people can still do the exact jobs locally even if they are in your My Jobs folder. I have had many jobs in the “My Jobs” folder disappear. I even drove about 30 miles to do several jobs in another state only to have them disappear as soon as I got there. The company has told me that they are working on a solution to this but at this time I don’t recommend going very far out of your way to do jobs since you do not know if they will be there when you arrive.

 Signing Up To Zappidy


When you sign up to Zappidy there is a brief profile questionnaire that they ask you to fill out. One of my favorite features of this app is the fact that they donate 10% of gross revenue to your favorite Children’s Hospital. Being the parent of a special needs child I am really happy to be able to contribute in this way to the amazing hospital that has helped my daughter so much. I ask that anybody who does not have a favorite hospital on the list please consider choosing Seattle Children’s Hospital.

Is There A Referral Program?


At this time there is no referral program. They are focusing the budget toward paying more for jobs and making donations to children’s hospitals.

Here is a link to download Zappidy for free in the iTunes App Store:


Cashing Out


After you complete a job in the app it is put into a queue for review. It takes about 5 days for them to complete the verification process; sometimes it is a little longer and sometimes a little shorter. Once they confirm that the work was done correctly they automatically issue a payment to your PayPal for the job and they cover the PayPal fees.

Zappidy Support


One of the most important aspects of choosing a company to work with is how good the support is. I have found the support at Zappidy to be excellent so far. Not only have they been very good at responding to me and dealing with any concern or issue that I have had, I have also seen some of the emails that they have sent other people thanking them for going above and beyond the jobs. I have to say that this is a rare quality in this type of app and it is very much appreciated.

 Helpful Zappidy Tips



  • Since there is no way to actually reserve specific jobs it is a good idea to not go very far out of your way to do the jobs. Jobs can disappear at any time.

  • Make sure to check the app often as new jobs are added day and night.

  • If you get caught taking pictures in a store it is helpful to have a reason you were taking the picture. If you let them know you took a picture to make sure you were getting the correct item for a spouse or significant other it will usually diffuse any potential situation.


 

 

Incoming Searches

  • apps that pay you money 2014

  • iPhone App That Pays You

  • zappidy

  • mystery shopping apps for android

  • apps for iphone that pay you

  • mystery shopper apps for iphone

  • GoSpotCheck App

  • secret shop apps

  • apps that pay you to shop

1 comment:

  1. It is essential for a data scientist to be able to work with unstructured data, whether it is from video feeds, social media, or audio.

    ReplyDelete