//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Free Social Media Icons Set 1

As a web developer and a social media marketer I use social media icons a lot; This set has just about every social media icon and they are in  PNG files in 16×16, 24×24, 32×32, 48×48 and 64×64 are included. Feel free to download and use this is Free Social Media Icons Set  for personal or commercial projects, just remember where you got them from and follow me on Twitter and Pinterest and like me on Facebook or contact me on this blog so we can stay in touch!! Enjoy!!

Follow me on Facebook         Follow me on Twitter        Follow me on Pinterest

DOWNLOAD ZIPPED FILE:  Social Media Icons Set 1Free Social Media Icons


 

2 comments:

  1. Having good quality and reliable service is probably the most important criterion when choosing a VoIP provider. What is the point to sign up for the cheapest service but fail to get a quality phone call? However, bear in mind that the quality of VoIP service depends on the quality of broadband connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telephone systems and emails are the most common ways to make calls and process them in businesses especially the small ones, so having a full-fledged system to handle ever professional aspect is not easy. So the foremost thing to do is to check caller id message when making outgoing calls.

    ReplyDelete