//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

5 Minute Plan for LinkedIn Marketing ( Infographic )

I must admit that, when it comes to marketing myself, I don't take as much advantage of LinkedIn as I should. But you know what they say about marketers: They're terrible at marketing themselves. And when time is valuable. That's why we need a 5 Minute Plan for LinkedIn Marketing

I guess I prove 'em right. But you don't have to fall victim to that adage! And neither does your company's LinkedIn marketing.

That's because the folks at Bluewire Media developed this nice little infographic that you can use when marketing your company's brand -- or your personal brand -- on LinkedIn.

It's divided up into a 5-minute daily LinkedIn regimen for marketers at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced stages. Choose whichever skill level is most appropriate for you, and treat the advice like a little 5-minute workout. After doing it for a few days, I bet you'll find it's easy to get up and running with your LinkedIn presence.

You know what they say -- practice makes perfect! (Okay, done with the adages. Sorry, everyone.)



P.S. If you'd like a printed version of the infographic, Bluewire Media offers one here.

So, where will you be starting? I think I might need to start at the "Beginner" stage -- heh -- and make this 5-minute-a-day thing part of my New Year marketing resolution.

FREEBIE FROM HUBSPOT BELOW

download intro to linkedin for business ebook

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog but certainly think it could have more traffic as you deserve it! Have you ever thought about using free traffic generating programs? For your information I am using these free traffic programs here which are a simple way to Boost your sites visitors and earnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With today’s business intelligence software, any qualified member of the organization can gain access to important company data such as business metrics, dashboards and other critical reports through mobile devices. As long as there is Internet access, important business data can be accessed and utilized by key people from the organization.

    ReplyDelete