//make posts preview with a thumbnail

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Check out my Monetized YouTube Channel with Video Game Walkthroughs

Just Recently (like 3 weeks ago) Launched a new  YouTube Channel brought you by the one and only TrafficMarketingDaddy Mike Chiong. Why do I Bring this up ? And why is this so special ? Well if you read some previous articles like Make Money with a Monetized Youtube Channel you would that I like to put all of my blog posts to the test.

Of course I have my very own TrafficMarketingDaddy Channel which a meager 9 Subscribers and only 16 Videos and only made like a $1.00 from a couple hundred views BUT this post is about my new Video Game Walkt hrough You Tube Channel which is as I said only 3 weeks old has 15 Subscribers, 2,000 something views, 2,500 videos and already made $5.00 which is not a whole lot but it ain't bad at all and it will be growing exponentially

Check out my Monetized YouTube Channel


with Video Game Walkthroughs




 

What is this Monetized YouTube Channel about ?


Well the channel the idea came to me as I was playing a game on my iphone and often on Facebook games I get stumped on a level or two and I need a video gamethrough to assist me "cheat" to get to the next level. It's not cheating you've already tried 100 times and failed. You owe it to yourself to rest your brain and let me show you how to beat the level. So that's what the channel is about - we help you defeats levels and defeat games.

What Games do you Have on  Your Channel ?


Among many of the top games like Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, More Saga Games like Bubble Witch Saga, Pyramid Solitaire Saga - Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, Hundreds, Move the Box and more games to come like Zynga games like Bubble Safari and more. In fact if you have a game in mind please suggest one at the comment box below this post.

So How Do I make Money on my Monetized YouTube Channel ?


Simply put I make money when people watch videos. So the more videos (the goal is 10,o00 right now) the more views, the more subscribers = more views, the more ads get shown in-line ads, video ads and pop-up text ads - the more money that the YouTube Channel makes. The more views the higher up in the Search Results my monetized Youtube Channel Videos show up. Most people won't click beyond the first page of the results so you really have to get passed page 1 of YouTube search results window.

Here's a Preview of the Channel


Candy Crush Saga Level 500


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcazj3Dky98&width=480&height=360

Solitaire Pyramid Saga Level 160


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrH6K4h6Wyw&width=480&height=360

Bad Piggies Level 1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNbfBtvXa9A&width=480&height=360

3 comments:

  1. Lol Mike. You Blackhatted your way into losing your youtube channel by stealing content from hard working folks. Hope your adsense account got the lifetime ban hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Tim. Yes TouTube took the channel down after like 3 complaints from the same user. believe it or not its hard work finding and and posting content back up to your own channel not to mention time consuming. it's not stealing when the content belongs to the game developer not random people who have the same content posted up on their youtube account and can't appreciate a little competition. lesson learned. it was great experiment though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually wanted to compose a small note so as to say thanks to you for those pleasant recommendations you are sharing at this site. My rather long internet research has at the end been paid with brilliant facts and strategies to talk about with my great friends. I would suppose that many of us website visitors actually are very much fortunate to exist in a remarkable place with many brilliant professionals with good tips. I feel pretty privileged to have seen the site and look forward to some more entertaining minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.

    *** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

    ReplyDelete